Tuesday, November 15
How to Use a Condom
1. Use one when having sex!
2. Never put a condom in your pocket. The condom will get worn out and down and could increase the chance of breaking when in use.
3. Open a condom package with your fingers, not your mouth. This reduces the risk of damaging the condom.
4. Check the expiration date of your condom. It, just like milk, can become outdated and rotten. And no one likes the smell of rotten milk.
5. Place the condom on the tip of your penis and or dildo to prevent the transmission of STI's and babies. (Yes I know, putting a condom on dildos doesn't prevent babies. Gosh!)
6. Discard your condom after use. No one likes to step on or see a used condom.
7. Use a condom when masturbating. It makes cleaning up the mess easier. Again, discard the condom when finished.
8. Condoms can be cut at the tip and sliced hot dog length and used as a dental dam. Lesbians may know more about this than I do.
9. If there is anything I have forgotten in regards to proper condom use, please add any other information to the comment section below.
10. Use a condom!
Posted by Jacob Woods at 12:30 PM
Labels: Mental Masturbation, sexual health, Using a Condom
Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Dental dams are good for rimming, too.
If you haven't already done so, check out http://pridealive.org
I have a feeling that you could be an awesome safer sex educator. Plus it's a good way to meet some cool people.
Sex education is something I have never considered as a career. Could be a lot of fun!
Or even as a volunteer internship. I never really liked being paid for what I do. It makes me feel greedy.
I'm quite sure they would love to have you as a volunteer intern. Or just show up as a part time volunteer. It doesn't need to be a career, but as an intern, you are guaranteed to learn more than you could anywhere else, and it would be fun. ;-)
Post a Comment